Monday, December 9, 2013

16 days for Christmas




Hi, there!! Here is another week to live, while working, enjoying and preparing our selves for Christmas! So happy for another week. 
We definitely are with Christmas mode switched "on". We´ve already built our tree and nativity scene yesterday (our tradition is to prepare the house for Christmas on December the 8th). I´ve found some handmade Christmas ornaments I´ve made some years ago while my mother was visiting us in Seville, and I had totally forgotten we had them! 
Happy new week all of you! :-)
xo! 

6 comments:

  1. I love handmade ornaments! Yours are so special. I love that the girl has a bag ;) ;)

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Friend! You´re right! I didn´t realise how fun that the girl has a bag! :-)
    Those ornaments were made four years (at least) before starting selling my bags, so fun!
    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria…so so special. I love the unwrapping of Christmas decorations each year and the memories they bring up…these are darling!
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Friend! Glad you like them! I LOVE decorating for Christmas :-)
      ((Hugs))

      Delete
  4. Qué lindo Mery!!!
    Me encantan!!! Quiero uno para mi!!!
    Todo divino!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gracias Ampi!! Que suerte que te gusten :-)
    Besossssssss

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be published after approval, thank you so much! :-)