Saturday, September 20, 2014

vacation in Spain



Hello, dear all! 
These past month have been real vacation for us, and we went to Spain to visit family and friends. We really enjoyed being there! We´ve been in Andalusie, specially Seville, Jerez de la Frontera, and some little towns in Cadiz, wanting to stay since te first minute we arrived. But the same happens to me everytime I go to Argentina, and now we are back in Chile and we feel at home too :-) 
Here I share with you some pics I´ve taken during a couple of days we spent in the beach in Andalusie, one in Zahora, and the other one in Chipiona. Hope you enjoy, those are wonderful places... and we used to go there SO often while living in Seville. 
Hope to be able to share more pics soon, meanwhile, hope you are well!
xo


















6 comments:

  1. Hi Maria! Your photos are so beautiful and I can feel through them relaxing, wonderful holidays! I Live in Greece and I have the same green with little pink flowers, green stones on the beach where I go to search sea glass ... something same but still so different. x Teje

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Teje! I´m glad you liked the photos, Andalusie is a great place and I´m sure Greece should be amazing too, I would love to have the chance to go there someday! You have a great blog too, I love your designs and the fabrics you use. Thanks for posting in :-)

      Delete
  2. Ooooooo, Maria. Spain is so very beautiful!
    I LOVE the picture of the blue beach umbrella, blue sky and blue water...gorgeous!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Becca! The Pic you say was made in Zahora, everything was nice there, I would have spent the whole day just making pictures, ha ha. Hugs to you! :-)

      Delete
  3. oh Maria, Spain looks gorgeous through your eyes! would love to visit someday :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Lisa! You will love Spain too if you ever go!! :-)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be published after approval, thank you so much! :-)