Tuesday, September 24, 2013

from Madrid to Santiago de Chile


rearranging the studio

Today we make two years since we moved from Seville to Madrid, and we are setting up our home again but this time in Santiago de Chile! I´m really amazed about how time goes by and things happen so fast. 
In these days I´m working hard to get everything ready to mid October and being able to reopen my Etsy shop again. I would like to reopen by October 15, when the shop will have a year since I opened it. Is always better fixing a date to make things happen....at least for me! If not I would spend the eternity to make it all the better way. Wise people say that taking care of each detail is not always the best way to do things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be published after approval, thank you so much! :-)