Friday, September 13, 2013

just moved

our almost empty living room

my future studio....yes, the "desk" is the ironing table by the moment :)

Today we make two months since we left Spain, and we are allready in our new home in Chile. We have been literally "camping" for two weeks since we moved in here! 
We are expecting our belongins to arrive tomorrow from Madrid,  and everything will get to normal with a bit more of time I guess (and hope!). 

But before getting back to our normal working life, we are going on holidays next week! We will go in a short trip to the south of Chile and Argentina. It was our family holiday destination during my childhood, and I would love to show my hubby all those great places where I used to go!.  

2 comments:

Your comment will be published after approval, thank you so much! :-)