Wednesday, October 16, 2013

come in, we´re open!

Hi, Friends! My shop is opened again! After being three months and a half closed because of our moving, now is reopened here from Santiago. 
The shop celebrated one year yesterday, so I´m launching a "Free shipping party" because of this first anniversary. The products that joined the party are the pouches, the pillow cases and the fabric baskets. All other products still have their normal shipping price. 
There are some products missing in the shop by the moment, because I´m still updating them for the materials I can get here in my new city. 
Thank you so much for your support during the past year, I couldn´t be working on this and trying to make it grow if you weren't here, so thanks a lot! 
XO!


































1. the studio, a year ago in Madrid
2. my new studio here in Santiago
3. thank you so much for this first year! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be published after approval, thank you so much! :-)