Monday, November 25, 2013

a little up date

Hi Friends!! Happy Monday and new week! Hope you´ve had a great weekend. Last week has been pretty busy here, sewing and more sewing! I´m making new items for the shop that hope I´ll be listing soon, and also sewing some orders to be shipped. I have many new ideas for new bags... I would like to add some backpacks to the shop and also some smaller bags. 
My sewing machine is behaving well, but is making some strange noises :( I think I´m forcing it a bit...too much work for a tiny machine...may be after Christmas I can invest in another one bigger and sturdier. 
Here you can see a few snaps from work last week and a bit more just around here.  
Have a nice week! xo! 


1












2

3
4
5
6
7
8
1. some weekend knitting, trying new cotton yarn
2. my favorite corner in the house is not a corner...love this chair that belonged to my husband grandma. there is where I knit when I knit.
3. the studio in order, it happens just during the weekends
4-7 work

8. ready to go!  




2 comments:

  1. Ah! Love seeing your work space! You are knitting too! That is fabulous :)
    Can't wait to see your new bags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Vera! Yes, I´knitting too, but is just my hobby!
    I´m so far away from being a genious as you with your knits!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be published after approval, thank you so much! :-)