Friday, November 15, 2013

home sweet home

Hi Friends! Hope you are ok! I´ve been away this week, visiting my family in Argentina. We´ve had great family time, with spring days, blue skies and flowers everywhere. Feeling home there, and also here now that I´m back in Chile.  
Here I give you some "home feeling" pictures, and one I´ve made while we were flying over The Andes. It was such an amazing view that it´s almost a crime showing that pic here, it doesn´t illustrate almost anything, nature can be just amazing! 
I´ve used my cinnamon brown waxed canvas tote for the trip, and it worked great:  so comfortable to use, really roomy and sturdy! 
Hope you have a great weekend! 
XO! 









3 comments:

  1. Des photos magnifiques, merci María pour le partage ��������❤️�������� !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je suis content que vous aimez, merci beaucoup à vous pour la lecture, Ama! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be published after approval, thank you so much! :-)