Wednesday, December 18, 2013

this Holiday season

Hi Friends!
I can finally say the Christmas season is over in my shop. I have the last three packages ready to be shipped tomorrow, wew! The lady in the Post Office will become my best friend soon, we are seeing each other so often lately :) 
These last two weeks have been crazy here, and has been great for the shop. So much better than the last year and than what I expected, so, thank you so much for your support! 
We are leaving soon to spend holidays with part of our family, so I can´t sew again until I came back. Everything is in it´s place in the studio, and after the two craziest weeks since I opened my shop, I can´t recognize it being so quiet and tidy. 
Hope you can have a moment to stop craziness of the working days to enjoy these days with your family, or the ones you love. Christmas always makes me think about peace and hope, and I really want to enjoy it once again! So thankful for another Christmas approaching :-)
Well, Friends, hope you have a nice day!! 
XO!




1, 2. The only washi-tape remaining after the Holiday Season, and I had to make those two packages yet! You better don´t think I´m a genious to calculate the amount of materials I need ... it has been almost a miracle having enough!
3. Some new bags in the shop

5 comments:

  1. Such pretty packages! I love it!

    I love your new bags too

    Wishing you a very peaceful and blessed Christmas my friend! ((((hugs))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Friend!!
      Wishing you a Merry Christmas for you and your family too :-)
      (((HUGS)))

      Delete
  2. Maria…I LOVE how your heart keeps meaning in the busy season of Christmas…so happy that you had many orders and now can celebrate the joy and peace of Christmas!
    Your new items are gorgeous, Friend!
    !Feliz Navidad! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Friend!
      Good Spanish! "Feliz Navidad" for you too :-)
      xoxoxoxoxoxo

      Delete
  3. What beautiful new items! Your tape picture is so illustrative of your busy season…yet, I love how you keep the meaning in your heart, Maria!!
    !Feliz Navidad! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be published after approval, thank you so much! :-)