Thursday, December 12, 2013

work + joy

Hi, Friends! This week is being a busy one! So much to do in the middle of Christmas rush. My shop has had so many orders this week, more than ever before! So happy for that :-) 
Hope you are having a nice week, here you have some spots from here around!
XO!






1. I can´t avoid taking a minute to enjoy these blue skies while I walk to the post office. I understand if somebody thinks I´m pretty crazy... if I see somebody charging as many boxes as possible, stopping and staying looking "nothing" in the sky I would probably think the same, ha!
2, 3 work.
4. I have gone to the post office almost everyday this week :-)

4 comments:

  1. Hooray for all those Christmas orders, Maria…and hurrah for that beautiful blue sky!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Becca! Oh, yes....this blue sky is really beautiful here, and today again!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing how you work and your process!

    Those customers are going to be very happy!

    (((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be published after approval, thank you so much! :-)