Tuesday, January 7, 2014

back to work!





1. My Cinnamon Waxed Canvas Bag have had really intensive use in these days during the trip, and it behaved really well.
2, 3, 4. Back in summer .... back at home ... back at work. 


Hi, Friends! We are finally back at home and ready to work after our holiday season. We´ve had great time in Spain! It has been hard coming back because we really love Spain and our friends and family there, but once we arrived home everything is OK! 
I´m happier than I expected being back here! And I just know that with a bit more of time I´ll really love Chile too, as I love Spain after living there for a while, and as I love Argentina where I lived till I got married. The hard thing is missing the people you know and love in other places, but is great having friends and family around the world too. 
Now we are back at work, with so many projects for this new year, and so much work to do, that is good! My first goal is to buy a new sewing machine. The one I have is good, but just so "domestic". I need an industrial one for being able to sew the designs I have in mind. It will help me to manage my time better and create things I can´t create now due to my tools limitations. 
Do you have many new years projects? I do, as every year! In these days I´ll be thinking about them and their priorities. 
I´ve said we are "finally back"... need to be said that is a way of saying ... because we are going on holidays (again!) during the last week of this month. We´ll go to Bariloche (Patagonia, Argentina) with part of my family, woo hoo! I LOVE that place! We were there in September, but it was late winter, and now it will be mid summer and it all will look so different. Is such a wonderful place. If you want to take a look, you can see the pictures I´ve posted here in this blog in September by clicking here
Hope you have a great week!! 
xoxo
ps: I´m finding harder to write in English after two weeks of vacation, thinking and speaking Spanish all the time... hope you´ll understand if I´m a bit "creative", and also hope I´ll get used again soon :-)

2 comments:

  1. Lots to say…welcome back :)…love your airports…much prettier than our institutionalized looking ones :)! Oh to be in flip flops…we are still subzero! And how I love your work…can't wait to see what you and a new machine can create!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Friend! That was a hidden corner of the airport here in Santiago... next to an amazing crafts shop, wich belongs to a foundation that promotes the work of Chilean artisans (http://www.artesaniasdechile.cl).
      Can´t wait for my new sewing machine either!
      Subzero, brrrr!!! Keep warm, Friend!! xoxo

      Delete

Your comment will be published after approval, thank you so much! :-)