Friday, March 28, 2014

leather working


leather sewing machine

leather tote bag and herringbone wool pouch

Hi Friends!
I´ve been wanting to make a leather bag since I have the new sewing machine, and I did it this week. I really like the result! Now I´ll test it for a prutential time before listing them in the shop. Ooohhh, such a pity... I´ll have to keep this one for me! :-)
I would like to start working more with leather, adding some more to my products little by little. 


handmade wool sweaters

Stocking for winter here in the South Hemisphere. These are two new sweaters that my mother made for me with her knitting machine while I was in Buenos Aires a couple of weeks ago. Look at those pockets, I love them! 

sweater from Wearlovenow scarf and hat from VeraJayne













And still stocking for winter... I have this new sweater from WearLoveNow, and these new scarf and hat from VeraJayne, two of my favorite Esty shops. I´m so happy with both purchases, they are much more beautiful than in the pictures! You can visit WearLoveNow here, and VeraJayne here.  
Well, dear friends, hope you have a happy weekend!
xo!

5 comments:

  1. That bag is so gorgeous, Maria! Love it!

    Thanks soooo much for including my scarf and hat :)

    You are going to look gorgeous in all your new outfits!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Maria...that you included me among such talented women as yourself (LOVE the leather bag), your Mom (WOW is she good) and Vera (I also have some of her cozy, beautiful items) is such a boost to my heart!! Thank you my Friend.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, dear Vera and Becca! Glad you like the bag :-)
    And your work is amazing! Thanks for your comments.
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria that leather bag is just gorgeous! love the sweaters from your mom and of course Vera and Becca's wonderful work! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Lisa! Glad you like them! And thank you so much for your comment :-)
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be published after approval, thank you so much! :-)