Thursday, July 31, 2014

Saturday escape











Hi, everyone! Hope your week is going well :-) 
Life is being so normal here so we don´t have anything really new to tell you, but I wanted to share with you some pics from our escape to Zapallar last Saturday. I´ve realised that we are almost always going to the same place for our "just one day" escapes, so it´s time to try other places as we are close to make a year living here :-) The only matter is that Zapallar is really a nice place and quite close, like two hours driving or a little less. 
In the pictures you can see some of the amazing nature there, and there is also one of the advice of "risk of Tsunami" uuuhhh, scary! As Chile is a land with frequent earthquakes, you can see those announcements almost all along the coast. In other of the pictures you will see that      I´ve taken with me the first 100% leather bag I made, wich I´m testing with my own use before making more and offering them in the shop (by the way, I´m really loving it!). 
Well, friends, hope you have a great start of August! 
See you soon, hopefully with some pics of the so many new bags I´m working in. 
Xo!













3 comments:

  1. Oh, Maria...you capture beauty all around you and inside of you...LOVE these pictures...esp. the one with you holding your new leather bag!
    Thanks so much for sharing the beauty around you...watch out for Tsunamis! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that is one beautiful place and I love your photos!

    I also love that bag! On my word. It is beautiful <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thank you so much, dear Friends! You are both the best!!
    Thanks! :-)
    HUGS to you both
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be published after approval, thank you so much! :-)