Thursday, August 7, 2014

on vacation



Hello!! 
I don´t know if you saw that my shop is on vacation until late September. We will be going and comming visiting family and receiving visits here so I won´t be able to manage my shop during this time. If I find some free time, maybe I can take the chance to think and plan everything I want to do for my little business in the upcomming time, as I have so many different ideas and need to think about them before deciding in which direction I should go. Of course I will continue making bags, the "new" ideas are related mostly to the materials and process. 
And these past days have been pretty crazy in the studio, finishing some new bags for the fall season, the new zip totes I will (finally!!) add to my shop when I reopen, and also rushing with orders and so much stuff. I realise that I really love what I do, despite I´m so really tired sometimes, I really really like it and I´m so thankful because I have the chance to work in something I love that much. 
Well, I better say good bye until the next post! Here you can see some pics of these past busy days in the studio. 
xo! 













6 comments:

  1. Look at all of the glimpses of you and your beautiful work!
    Have such a special time away, Friend.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, dear Becca!! Have a great vacation too!! :-)
      ((HUGS))

      Delete
  2. great photos work & bags congratulations Mery and ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ama :-)
      glad you like them, and see you soon!!
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. So sorry I only saw this now! I love seeing how you work and pictures from your side of the world! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you so much, Vera! Please don´t worry about the "timing" for seeing the posts! I wish I could be at the date with all the blogs I follow, but for me is really imposible. So, for a mom of five boys homeschooling them, business owner and "helping everyone" as you, I better don´t think how imposible it must be!! HUGS to you :-)

      Delete

Your comment will be published after approval, thank you so much! :-)