Wednesday, January 22, 2014

this week



Hi, everyone! This past week has been plenty of work because I made and shipped all orders placed during our trip to Spain for Christmas. It seems to me that Christmas has been six month ago instead of less than a month, don´t you feel the same? We´ll be on hollidays again next week, we are going to the south of Argentina, to spend a few days with part of my family. We just came back from Spain, but as we are in summer here in the South hemisphere, we will be away for a week :) So all orders placed during next week will be shipped when I come back. 

I ´ve had an order from a good friend, that has been the starting point to improve the bags for a better closing. This new edition of the bags will be added to the shop soon. During holidays, I´ll be thinking a bit about work taking advantage of the calm without having to sew... I need to organise my mind for the next collection I have in mind, which I have no time to create when I´m working on orders. 

About the new sewing machine, I´ll have the classes when I return. I asked in the store about that noise it makes all the time, and they told it is normal. Well, "normal" because the machine is new, luckily it will be silent with using! 
Well, Friends, hope you are having a great start for this year, see you soon! 
xoxo






Some pics from the studio this week. I´ve received the best belated Christmas greeting card ever, from one of my little nieces, Cata :-) Those kind of gifts you treasure for ever...

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Maria…your bags, words, heart and adventures are all so dear!
    That is quite funny that your machine will quiet down with use :)…put it to work then, eh?
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Becca! The same for you :-)
    Oh, yes, I´ll put the new machine to work!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be published after approval, thank you so much! :-)