Saturday, February 8, 2014

back from holidays!


Hi, friends! Here we are back from our summer vacation since last Monday. I´ve mentioned here that we were going to the South of Argentina with part of my family for a week. Well, it has been great! Almost everyone in my family loves fishing except me, ha, ha. But I love the places where they fish, so we went fishing almost everyday and I´ve walked on the woods, simply looking, hearing, smelling, breathing that fresh air and enjoying the fact of "existing". 
Now back to work, with no holiday interruptions for a while. I have so many new ideas for my shop, that I´m beggining to develop in these days. I´ve already had the classes to know well my new sewing machine, and it has been really worthy. 
Here you have some pics from our trip. And remember: If you want to go to a really beautiful place, the surrounding area of Bariloche will be really a great choice!
Hope you enjoy your weekend, and have a happy new week! 
xo!


























1-9 Spots from a fishing day in Nahuel Huapi Lake. 
10-12 Walk in the woods
13-16 So high looking at the Traful Lake. 
17-19 Rural landscapes. 
20- "Guanacos" near the road. They were waiting for us to take the picture :-)
21-28 Spots from the rural living. 
29, 30 Local crafts store
31 Such a great sensation arriving Argentina, where I´ve born and almost all my family lives. I think that is the best advantage of living here in Chile: we are able to go there in our own car (and that was obviously imposible when we were living in Spain!). 

5 comments:

  1. What beauty you capture in your photos, Maria. I could feel the sunshine, hear the water lapping and touch the trees…GORGEOUS!! So excited to see some of your new projects :)!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Friend! Glad you like the photos! And so excited to create the new proyects :-)
      Xoxoxo

      Delete
  2. Maria those photos are gorgeous! looks like it was a perfect vacation! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa! Glad you like the photos, and yes! It was a fantastic vacation! :-)
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Wow! So inspiring! I would love to visit Argentina one day - It looks so beautiful! Such beautiful photos and precious memories! xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be published after approval, thank you so much! :-)