Wednesday, June 4, 2014

after the rain


 





Hello, dear all! 
We can finally say that the winter is here, and that we´ve had a real rain! We were hoping the rain would clean the air some, and yesterday, it really did so. Today the mountains have shown us all their beauty, so full of snow and clearly seen from the city. 
This past month I´ve been working on many new items, and some custom orders, and also searching for new materials and tools. I´ve found a new kind of leather that I´m loving and can´t wait to try, lets see if I have the chance soon! 
In the pictures above you can see some views I´ve taken today on a short  trip just enjoying the views, some of the new items in the shop, and a bit of home life. I finally added more aprons in the shop, and still have some waiting to be photographed and published.
Well, Friends, hope you are enjoying the change of the season to summer in the North, or winter here in the South. See you soon! 
xo

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Maria...everything you show, write and make draw me to YOU!
    What beauty...thanks for sharing your sites, bags and heart!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, dear Becca! xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, Maria! Stay warm there xx

    I love your new range of bags and aprons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Vera! Glad you like them! :-)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be published after approval, thank you so much! :-)